In accordance to the law applicable on the protection of Personal Data, we would like to inform you of the following:
- Data controller
The data controller of your Personal Data is Murlo Srl with registered office in Rome, Via Condotti, 91 (hereinafter “Murlo”).
- Data we collect and how we collect it
Murlo will process your Personal Data collected in the rental contract/registration form such as name, surname, residence, domicile, telephone number, fax, e-mail address that you provide at the time of confirming a reservation.
- Purposes and legal grounds for processing
We process your Personal Data:
- to provide you with personalized services for your stay at Murlo;
- to comply with the obligation provided by the Legislative Decree 23 May 2011, no 79 (as subsequently amended) that implies the registration and communication to the Police/competent Police Headquarter (Questura) the personal details of the customers staying at the Murlo Resort;
- to comply with administrative, accounting and fiscal obligations; and
- to send you promotional, advertising and commercial communications from Murlo for the promotion of events and for profiling your preferences to provide you with customized offers. Such activities may be performed with traditional means of contact (including for example paper mail, and/or call with an operator) or with automated means of contact (including for example SMS and/or MMS, phone calls without the involvement of an operator, e-mail, fax, interactive applications).
The legal grounds for processing shall be: (i) the express consent to this Privacy Notice for the purposes detailed in sub d); (ii) the contract you have entered into with Murlo and for the performance of which the processing shall be carried out or for the pursuit of the purposes in sub a); (iii) for compliance with a legal obligation, specifically in accordance with sub b) and c).
The provision of some of your Personal Data to pursue the purposes sub a) b) and c) is necessary for the performance of your requests; therefore, your refusal to provide such consent could result in the impossibility for Murlo to host you at Murlo’s Resort.
Conversely, the provision of your Personal Data is optional for the pursuit of the purposes sub d). In such a case, lack of provision of your Personal Data will trigger impossibility for Murlo to carry out marketing or promotional activity, or to customize your experience at the Murlo Resort, but this will have no consequence in relation to the purposes sub a). The obligatory or optional nature of the provision of consent will be specified at the time of collection.
- How we process and store your data
Your Personal Data will be processed manually or with IT systems. With your consent, automated calling measures and other electronic communication measures will also be used for the purposes of the distribution of the promotional material (including but not limited to, via e-mail). Your data will be stored for a reasonable period of time as long as necessary to pursue the purposes aforementioned or whether necessary for compliance with a legal obligation provided by the applicable law.
- Recipients of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be communicated and/or made available, for the abovementioned purposes: (i) to the employees and collaborators of Murlo, who are appointed for such scope, subjects in charge or the treatment; and (ii) to the public authorities and bodies that have under the law regulation or EU legislation the right or the obligation to be provided with them (e.g. the competent Police Headquarter (Questura).
- Data transfers
Your Personal Data will be processed within the European Union and stored on servers located in Italy.
- Storage period of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data subject to processing for the purposes abovementioned will be stored in accordance with the principles of proportionality and necessity, and anyway till the purposes for the processing are pursued.
- Rights of the data subjects
Pursuant to Articles 15/21 of the GDPR, in regard to the Personal Data communicated, you have the right to access and request a copy; request the rectification; request the erasure; obtain restriction of processing; object the treatment; receive it in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit such data without hindrance to another controller, where technically feasible. We inform you that you have anyway, at any time, the right to object to processing of Personal Data that we have on you for the sending of promotional, advertising, marketing and commercial communications, as well as for the promotion of events. The right to object to such processing carried out by automated means extends also to the processing of Personal Data carried out by traditional means, unless to wish to object just partially. Whether you object to the processing of the data for the sending of promotional, advertising, marketing and commercial communications by Murlo, your Personal Data will no longer be subject to processing for such purposes.
For further information on the use of your Personal Data you may send a request to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority, namely the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali located in Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 Roma, Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785, Tel: (+39) 06.696771, E-mail: email@example.com